© 2023 Anna Havron. All rights reserved. Website hosted by micro.blog
Ask a Question
Experiencing organizational difficulties?
Wondering how to manage your paper-based or hybrid paper-digital systems?
If you have a question you’d like to see answered here on this site, email me at advice at analogoffice dot net (no attachments, please).
The Fine Print
By sending me a question, you’re granting me the right to edit it, adapt it, and publish it here, or in other media.
You also understand that I don’t have a set schedule for answering questions; and that I can’t guarantee a response.
All questions will be kept anonymous, and I will never publish anyone’s name or contact information.
My criteria for choosing and posting questions:
- I think it’s interesting* and think that others might wonder about the same issue
- I’m comfortable answering it
- I have time to write about it
- I had a professional organizing business specializing in managing time, and information. My individual clients included freelancers, entrepreneurs, and professionals; and I did workshops and consulting for larger businesses and agencies. Two of my workflow articles were published in a national journal on medical practice management (the journal is now defunct, but naturally I’ve filed the clips).
- I offer information for educational purposes only (okay, hopefully you find some entertainment value here too).
- By participating through asking me a question, or by reading my newsletters or other writings, you acknowledge that I am not an accountant; lawyer; data privacy or data security expert; licensed psychologist; archivist; medical doctor; librarian; or mental health care professional; and that my services do not constitute professional legal, financial, archival preservation, medical, data privacy / security, or psychological advice; they also don’t replace the advice offered by these professionals.
+ + + +
* Yeah, so, about that — I read and write about filing, annotation, workflow, and productivity systems for fun.